January 19th... = ENERGY

CMC11604
on 1/1/09 7:48 pm - Wakefield, MA

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! 

OK, I am going in for surgery January 19Th.... Wooo Hoooo I am SOO excited if you all can not already tell. But, I have a question... The past couple of days, I have had this ridiculous amount of energy... getting ready for surgery. I have managed to...

1. paint my bathroom.
2. re arrange my living room
3. reorganize my kitchen (food) cabinets
4. reorganize my cabinets with all my dishes in them
5. Get rid of any lingering laundry in the basement
6. Go out and buy 3 pairs of new pajamas and slippers
7. Go out and buy a timer, thanks to someones suggestion and 3 oz disposable cups.
8. Went out and bought Birthday, baby and anniversary cards for all those people who will celebrate while I am recovering.
9. And even went out and bought my sons Valentines and Valentines candy for school!!! 

As if that is not enough, there are other things too.

I was just wondering, Has anyone else gotten like this? I know I am a prepared person, but my goodness! I am just so excited I think I can't stand it! 

When I feel down in the dumps I come on this website and read through things. I look at before and after pictures and some make me cry but for all of this I am so appreciative. To all of you out there post op, your amazing!!!!!

Take care everyone!!! Happy New Year

XOXOXOX Charlotte

Lisa9432
on 1/2/09 1:42 am

Hi Charlotte,

Hmm, I have some windows that need cleaning....just kidding! It's great that you're excited and using your energy to get things done. I did something very similar when I had my surgery done last January.  You're getting your life in order for all the big changes that are to come post surgery.

Best of luck, and let us know how you do!

Lisa

purplefans
on 1/2/09 8:05 am - MA
Please come to my house!!!   There's still 2+ weeks to go before your surgery and your house is clean enough!     Don't forget to make sure you have a blender or "magic bullet" available for those first weeks.    Congratulations!!!  I'm still in the honeymoon stage, but I'm thrilled with the surgery!   Don't forget to stock up on sf fudgcicles!

Sue M.
on 1/2/09 8:51 am - Nantucket, MA
i spent a lot of my pre-op time decorating my new apartment, unpacking, collecting protein drinks, powder samples, drink mixers, magic bullet, etc. 

You're nesting, preparing for the birth of the new you.  ENJOY!!

Sue
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Magyargal
on 1/3/09 12:26 pm
Sue you are to funny!!! You're nesting!! I hope I do that too! Because my home could sure use some things done too. What a good post!!  Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views